Python Goes Mercurial

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Sun Apr 5 05:27:08 EDT 2009

-On [20090405 11:15], Ben Finney (ben+python at benfinney.id.au) wrote:
>If you can look at the process that was followed in this decision and
>see “push one solution over all others without regard to what the
>current situation demands” you're not looking very hard.

I did not argue the decision for the Python project to use a DVCS at all,
which was evident from my initial email.

I merely stated that I cannot understand why there's a meme and/or group of
people on the 'net that vehemently declare that everything less than a DVCS
sucks.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience...