Cannot find text in *.py files with Windows Explorer?

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Sat Apr 4 02:09:19 EDT 2009

John Doe wrote:
> Anybody have a solution for Windows (XP) Explorer search not finding
> ordinary text in *.py files?

It came up a couple of months ago either on this
list or on python-win32. Don't have web access
at the moment, but try searching the archives for
references to search, registry settings and probably
an msdn link. Now I think about it, try searching
for "xplorer2" since I think I mentioned that I have
used that instead of explorer for some while. That
should get you the thread at any rate.

TJG