py2exe problem

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Apr 3 08:59:54 EDT 2009

En Fri, 03 Apr 2009 03:55:20 -0300, Wolfgang Forstmeier <mailing at supai.de>
escribió:
> On 03.04.2009 05:29, Gabriel Genellina wrote:
>> En Thu, 02 Apr 2009 08:06:22 -0300, Wolfgang Forstmeier
>> <mailing at supai.de> escribió:

> from idlelib.OutputWindow import tkMessageBox

>      # Define about message box
>      def about(self):
>          tkMessageBox.showinfo("About", "My little about text box.")
>      # --
>
> There is some more GUI programming arround that def in my class, but
> that uses only Tkinter, should not be interesting for that error.

The above doesn't use idlelib either; tkMessageBox comes with Tkinter.
import tkMessageBox
is enough, and doesn't carry idlelib as a dependency.

If you remove all idlelib remaining references -if any- that annoying
warning should go away too (and your program should be smaller and load
faster).

--
Gabriel Genellina