Web framework for embedded system

Thomas Heller theller at python.net
Tue Apr 28 03:43:55 EDT 2009

I'm looking for a lightweight web-framework for an embedded system.
The system is running a realtime linux-variant on a 200 MHz ARM
processor, Python reports a performance of around 500 pystones.

The web application will not be too fancy, no databases involved
for example, but it will need to control some simple peripherals
(some parallel in/out, some dacs) attached to the system.

It should provide a user interface showing the current state and
allowing to manipulate it via a browser, and I will probably need
to support some rpc as well.

Does this sound sensible at all? Any suggestions?

Thomas