Get objects from ZODB into MySQL

TheIvIaxx theiviaxx at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 18:13:39 EDT 2009

Hello, I have searched for some solution to getting the object data
from a ZODB Data.fs file into something i can work with for MySQL.  So
far, no such luck.  I can open the DB and poke around, but im not sure
where or what to even poke :)

It was a simple plone site, with mainly Pages/Documents (the basic
content type).  I would imagine getting the object information into
some sort of csv or txt format would be easy.  I can't really find
anything in the ZMI that would do what i need either.

Any ideas on this?  Where in the DB are these objects stored and how
to retrieve them?

Thanks