SSL Server side Client Certficate Verification in M2Crypto

Karthik koolkk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 15:56:32 EDT 2009

Hi,

 I have a small problem using the M2Crypto for SSL certificate verification.
I have a client and a server who wants to get the certificates verified by
the other in order start the communication. I am able to get the server
certificate verified by the client but not the client certificate in the
server.

I have attached the code which I use for this. Kindly tell me where I had
gone wrong.

I would appreciate a quick reply since I have not been able to make progress
in my project due to this problem.

I am using Python 2.6.1 version in Ubuntu 8.10. I have the OpenSSL version
0.9.8 and SWIG 1.33.
The M2Crypto I am using is 0.18.

I am also using my own CA to sign the certificates. The CA certificates are
available with both the server and the client.

Please let me know if you require additional information on this.

Thanks
Karthik