getattr on a function

Mr SZ sk8in_zombi at yahoo.com.au
Mon Apr 27 12:30:33 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Is it possible to call functions using getattr. I have written a simple script with functions that call either SSL, TLS or plain functionality.

something like:
def func():

def funcSSL():

def funcTLS():

Now, based on my args I would like to call either one of them. In my case, I can't seem to figure out what my object would be when I call getattr(object, 'func'+<encryption>) !

" life isn't heavy enough,it flies away and floats far above action"

      Enjoy a safer web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now.