Dynamically fill prepared (PDF?) forms

pom pom.reads.the at newsgroups.invalid
Mon Apr 27 07:38:43 EDT 2009

Hello

I'm looking for a way to fill in forms with data retrieved from a mysql
db.  But what I'm especially looking for is an easy way to create the
layout of the forms itself.

Handling data from mysql is not a problem for me.  Making static
programmed PDF output using Reportlab is not a problem.  But I want to
give the user the possibility to change the layout of the outputted PDF
without making changes to my source code.

So I want to create PDF output based on an external layout file.

I'll hope you understand what I want to achieve...
(and sorry for my bad english)

Greetings!

Pom