Presentation software for Python code

Michael Hoffman 4g4trz802 at sneakemail.com
Thu Apr 23 13:52:34 EDT 2009

I mean to give a presentation next week to my workgroup on good Python
programming practice. Last time I did a Python presentation I used
PowerPoint which was not totally well-suited for the task. In
particular, formatting code snippets was a pain, and they weren't even
prettyprinted.

Does anyone here have software they would suggest for making a
presentation that includes Python code? Other than that it would
probably be mainly bullet points. I'm willing to consider TeX- and
HTML-based approaches.
--
Michael Hoffman