How to free /destroy object created by PyTuple_New

grbgooglefan ganeshborse at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 06:02:24 EDT 2009

I am using PyTuple_New to pass function arguments to
PyObject_CallObject for execution of a Python function.

How can I free up the memory and object allocated by the PyTuple_New
function?

I am using Python interpreter in my multi-threaded C application & at
load condition my application crashes in Python's evaluation function.
I am not explicitely releasing the PyTuple_New object.

Please guide how can I destory object created by PyTuple_New?