Not fully OO ?

Tim Rowe digitig at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 19:55:45 EDT 2008

2008/9/27 Aaron Castironpi Brady <castironpi at gmail.com>:

> No way.  It's *zero* instead of one, if so, because the only thing C#
> has is a bunch of handcuffs and implicit 'self'.  You have a line
> like:

You don't follow what I said, and from your tone I get the feeling you
don't *want* to follow what I'm saying, not because I'm criticising
Python (I'm not), but because I'm guilty of the heresy of suggesting
that it's not actually simultaneoulsy optimised for every possible
use.

My point is that there are zero parameters as far as I am concerned
because I don't actually touch most of the GUI code.  There could
actually be hundreds of parameters, for all I care. They're not my
concern. Most of the time I like that -- the tools are doing my work
for me.

--
Tim Rowe