[OT] top-posting and quoting

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Tue Sep 9 19:51:09 EDT 2008

Bruno Desthuilliers <bdesth.quelquechose at free.quelquepart.fr> writes:

> Could you please timh and belindelof learn to quote properly and stop
> top-posting ?

In case it's not clear, by "quote properly" I believe Bruno means to
trim quoted material irrelevant to one's reply, and use standard
inline replies
<URL:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Inline_replying>.
Certainly that's what I'd prefer to see.

--
 \        “None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love |
  `\                           not freedom, but license.” —John Milton |