Good python web programming books

Sean DiZazzo half.italian at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 22:07:28 EDT 2008

On Sep 12, 6:08 pm, "Chris Rebert" <cvreb... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've heard good things about The Django Book:http://www.djangobook.com/
> - Chris
>

> On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 5:57 PM, bhaarat Sharma <bhaara... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Guys,
>
> > I am very new to python.  I am looking for a good book about python web
> > programming.
>
> > I looked at a few online like Web Programming In Python but most are quite
> > old.
>
> > If you've read a good book on python web programming can you please suggest
> > some?
>
> > Thanks
>
> > --
>
> --
> Follow the path of the Iguana...http://rebertia.com

Im exploring TurboGears and loving it.  However I don't know how well
you will do learning a web framework at the same time as the
language.  Spend a few weeks (at least) learning the language basics
from the tutorials, then maybe try Django or TurboGears.  You could do
some neat stuff with mod_python as a beginner, so maybe start there.

http://docs.python.org/tut/
http://diveintopython.org/
http://www.modpython.org/
http://www.turbogearsbook.com/