Hello boys!

default default at defaulter.net
Sat Sep 27 21:38:04 EDT 2008

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 23:12:59 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader
<presence at MUNGEpanix.com> wrote:

>In rec.crafts.metalworking Jim Thompson <To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon at my-web-site.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 18:47:16 -0400, default <default at defaulter.net>
>> wrote:

>>>Come to the US and park your mouth in front of George Bush - all the
>>>Bshit you can eat - and it keeps on coming!
>>>
>>>I have a buddy in Bosna - he's normal.
>>
>> Now you know why I blanket kill-file googlegroups.
>
>So you and everybody can talk about them nonstop?

If you mean Google Groups the condemnation is justified.

Who is "them?"  Real people do occasionally wander in to GG - or those
without news servers - or without understanding of Usenet.

Basically, in the engineering groups (in particular) outsiders are
welcome.  Engineers are smart, creative and tolerant as a general
rule.

Lighten up.  Who are you defending?  and Who goes into Usenet with a
thin skin?  Expect ridicule, expect condemnation - "water off a duck's
back."

You may think your viewpoint is the only one, the right one, the valid
one - but a few million others may disagree.  And you ain't started to
deal with culture shock - some countries place emphasis on diplomacy _
you know the "how are you?" stuff, others don't, and seem very cold.

Adapt.