Linq to Python

hrishy hrishys at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 24 11:19:58 EDT 2008

Hi Terry

Oops i never realised the mistake i have commited

I apologise
(i thought changing the subject line would make a new thread)
I apologise
(I thought Python programmers were smart and they did know what LINQ was)
I don't apologise
( i dont apologise for the third one not sounding cocky here but i did google but nothing much came up thats when i posted the question here since i always see Python programmers are somehow smarter then programmers in other langauges i don't know if its the language or the programmers themselves that make them smart)

regards
Hrishy