lacking follow-through

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Sep 12 08:16:08 EDT 2008

castironpi wrote:
> On Sep 7, 5:03 pm, Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch <bj_... at gmx.net> wrote:
>> On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 07:34:55 +1000, James Mills wrote:
>>> This is the strangest post I've seen
>>> since I've joined this list (only
>>> recently). What the ?
>> Yeah, castironpi sometimes doesn't make much sense.  Maybe because it's a
>> bot!?  :-)
>>
>> Ciao,
>>         Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch
>
> No, I'm legit, and I believe my complaint is.  That's all I can
> guarantee anyway.  While I'm still not a vet on Usenet, I'm still
> disappointed so far.  Though I should be flattered for my logic to be
> ever compared to an A.I.'s.

Your various outpourings appear so rambling and ill-conceived that
silence is often the only polite response.

If you are flattered to be compared to an AI you must come from the same
race as Mr. Spock in Star Trek.

> Maybe the ideas are not that groundbreaking, but they still have been
> dropped instead of critiqued.  Problem.

You aren't entitled to require discussion of your ideas and proposals.
The usual way of obtaining responses is to engage in a dialog,
responding intelligently and directly to any criticism or discussion.
But it's often difficult to discern what point you are trying to make.

This may be a linguistic issue, or it may be because you are running
some bizarre experiment. The jury appears to still be out on that question.

regards
 Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119