Linq to Python

hrishy hrishys at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 25 06:36:13 EDT 2008

Hi Tim

I am not a LINQ expert just a LINQ user and (was a little envious why the langauge i fantasize doesnt have it (pardon my ignorance of python))

LINQ as far as i know allows you to query all sources using a consistent interface .

You can query a message queue ,xml document ,array object or relational source by learning LINQ and even join them as illustrated below

http://informationr.net/ir/13-2/TB0806.html

If somebody can tutor me how i can do that in python that would be great (and mayeb satisfy my greed and leave me with a happy feeling that my langauge python can do it)

regards
Hrishy