Python IDEs with F5 or hotkey shell interaction

Almar Klein almar.klein at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 03:37:22 EDT 2008

> Any change we could see some code already ?
> I'm working on something similar,
> bored of the bugs in my current IDE.
> Here are my first notes:
>  http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~mientki/data_www/pylab_works/pw_debug.html<http://oase.uci.kun.nl/%7Emientki/data_www/pylab_works/pw_debug.html>
> It should become a very-simple-very-high-level IDE,
> like Matlab, but then better ;-)

Well, its still in development, but I can send you a copy of the current
status.
I see that you did a lot of work on debugging. I haven't done any of that
yet; I've
been focusing mainly on getting an interactive environment with a shell that

feels like the normal python shell, but with code completion.

Maybe we can help each-other out a bit :)

Almar