Code example that will make a Skype connection?

Al Dykes adykes at panix.com
Sat Sep 13 13:41:56 EDT 2008

In article <48cbdd9d$0$1895$426a34cc at news.free.fr>,
nntpman68  <news1234 at free.fr> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Just some thoughts / now answer :-(
>
>The solution might vary on the platform / OS.
>
>Would it be acceptable for you to
>control for example  firefox from python and firefox would control skype
>via the skype plugin. (should exist for multiple platforms)
>
>Do you search a native python solution or would you accept, that some
>C-code had to be compiled.

Building a C module is fine as long as I don't have to debug it.

I know that FF can do Skype so, I guess, if I write a Python app that
runs in a browser, I've solved my problem.  I'm about to learn Python,
so I haven't given any thought to how to do that.

Thanks for the response.

What would be picked for a portable Firebox-based app?

--
Al Dykes