Happy fun time with SWIG

Uberman bhood37 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 16:10:31 EDT 2008

Nobody has any help for me on this one?

Let me see if I can make it clearer by using something simpler:

                      +-------+
               -------| Peter |-------
               |      +-------+      |
               |                     |
               V                     V
        +-------------+       +-------------+
        |   Python    |       | Application |
        | Environment |       | Environment |
        +-------------+       +-------------+

Both environments use the C++ class Peter in their environments (Application
directly, and Python via SWIG).  How do I exchange instances of Peter between
them?  How do I get Python-environment instances of Peter with its
Python-specific settings into the Application's environment (and vice versa)?

OR...

Does anybody know of a a SWIG-specific mailing list or forum where discussion
of this type of problem would be more appropriate?