Some questions about PyOpenGL and wxPython

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at vrplumber.com
Sun Sep 21 14:19:03 EDT 2008

Clay Hobbs wrote:
> I am making a program with wxPython that renders objects in 3D using
> PyOpenGL, and I am having some problems.  For one thing, I forgot how to
> make a double-buffered hardware surface.
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mcfletch/openglcontext/trunk/annotate/1?file_id=wxcontext.py-20080920224554-ehwlv3u6uc6sb6e2-55

See method wxFlagsFromDefinition, particularly glcanvas.WX_GL_DOUBLEBUFFER
>   For another thing,
> glColor(1.0, 0.0, 0.0) just before the rendering doesn't make the object
> red.  Please help, I'm a total noob to OpenGL.

Would have to see what you're doing to know what's wrong there.  glColor
should be working.

HTH,
Mike

  Mike C. Fletcher