how to replace and string in a "SELECT ... IN ()"

Tino Wildenhain tino at wildenhain.de
Sun Sep 28 17:38:39 EDT 2008

Michael Mabin wrote:
> Tino, dude, I'm afraid I lied about my previous post being the last
> word.  There are some things you said here that must be addressed.

Well. Its interesting to see thats either my English is so bad you
don't understand or you are too tired. All what needs to be said
was said be me and others in many different words and still
you are defending already lost ground. Maybe you take your
time reading the thread again, carefully. Maybe not ;)

Have a good night
Tino