Time.sleep(0.0125) not available within Linux

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Sep 23 05:48:52 EDT 2008

En Mon, 22 Sep 2008 23:09:50 -0300, Blubaugh, David A.
<dblubaugh at belcan.com> escribió:

> I was wondering if anyone has come across the issue of not being allowed
> to have the following within a Python script operating under Linux:
>
> time.sleep(0.0125)
>
> It appears that I am not allowed to have the object sleep.  Has anyone
> encountered this specific issue before in the past?

I bet your test script is called time.py, or there is a time.py[c] in the
same directory, or somewhere in the Python search path. Move/rename the
offending module.

If I win, it's because my psychic capabilities allow me to translate "I am
not allowed to have the object sleep" to "this line of code raises
AttributeError". Next time please post the complete traceback...

--
Gabriel Genellina