Time.sleep(0.0125) not available within Linux

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Sep 29 22:03:23 EDT 2008

En Sat, 27 Sep 2008 01:46:45 -0300, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<ldo at geek-central.gen.new_zealand> escribió:
> In message <dZOdnT0NKORdEEDVnZ2dnUVZ_rvinZ2d at posted.usinternet>, Grant
> Edwards wrote:
>> On 2008-09-26, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo at geek-central.gen.new_zealand>
>> wrote:

>>> Why not?
>>
>> Because it might not be.  It depends on the user's newsreader
>> and editor settings.
>
> So, should I not assume that they can see the content as well, because it
> might not be visible, depending on the user's newsreader and editor
> settings?

Of course not. But the space allowed for the subject line may be limited -
body usually wraps, but subject might not. Add a few Re: Rv: at the start
and even fewer characters are displayed.
I currently see the subject line shortened at: available wi...

--
Gabriel Genellina