firefox timestamp

abhilash pp afilash at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 02:17:50 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I don't know if this question will fit on this section,
any way my query is , i have used one script demork.py to extract details
from Firefox history.dat file
and now the problem is how to convert the TIMESTAMP given by that to normal
date and time.
example timestams are like this,

1202919771609375
1213874676203125
1215693263859375

i have used datetime module for this but it gave me error

>>> import datetime
>>> datetime.datetime.fromtimestamp(1215693263859375)

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<pyshell#1>", line 1, in <module>
    datetime.datetime.fromtimestamp(1215693263859375)
ValueError: timestamp out of range for platform time_t

please help me to convert this ?