Can anyone suggest a good crypto package?

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Sep 4 19:52:30 EDT 2008

On 2008-09-04 20:39, Fett wrote:
> I need a crypto package that works on windows with python 2.5. Can
> anyone suggest one for me?
>
> I have been searching for a couple days for a good cryptography
> package to use for public/private key encryption, at this point I
> would settle for symmetric even.

I'm not really sure what you're after, but if it's about end-to-end
encryption and authentication, then OpenSSL is the way to go, e.g.
using pyOpenSSL:

http://www.egenix.com/products/python/pyOpenSSL/

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Sep 05 2008)