a11y & python

Tue Sep 9 00:02:24 EDT 2008

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 20:41:55 -0700, jonathon wrote:

> All:
>
> A year or so ago, I read a tutorial on writing self-voicing apps using
> python.  It also covered other a11y issues. However, I didn't bookmark
> it, and it doesn't show up in the first 1000 hits on the Google search I
> did.

While Google is very good, it's not perfect, nor is it the only search
engine out there. Perhaps try some of the others, like Yahoo.

> Can somebody point me to either that, or any other tutorials on
> programming a11y into python.

I'm afraid I'd be limited to googling.

I'm guessing that you'd probably have more success asking on ally mailing
lists (if any) for Python help than asking Python lists for ally help.
But good luck.

Have you checked out this? http://live.gnome.org/Orca

--
Steven