improving a huge double-for cycle

Alex Ziller zasaconsulting at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 04:45:10 EDT 2008

Thank you all for replying me!

special thanks to Tino. Your code rocks!!!!!!!!!

I got all the double nodes in couple of seconds!!!!!!!!
and in a useful output with the coupled nodes pro line..

cheers from Germany!

--
Ing. Alessandro Zivelonghi Ziller

http://www.tecnopolis.eu

+49 176 83112471
skype: alexzive

"Energy and persistence conquer all things."
Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)