Case-insensitive string compare?

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Fri Sep 5 13:36:56 EDT 2008

Maric Michaud wrote:

> I suspect you are coming to conclusions a bit quickly, without taking the pain
> of understanding the whole discussion.

I'm pretty sure I was the first one to post an answer in this thread,
and I understand Python design and performance issues very well, thank you.

(but given your talk about "the cost of whitespace" in a response to a
comment about performance in that other subthread, it's obvious that
you're just here to provide noise.  plonk plonk.)

</F>