Python is slow?

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 17:38:25 EDT 2008

sturlamolden wrote:
> On Sep 23, 10:16 pm, Robert Kern <robert.k... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What's confusing? You do have to create a profile:
>
> How do I add a new page to the wiki? I'm only able to edit the front
> page of the cookbook. But it doesn't help to add link there if I have
> no page to link. (I may be incredibly stupid though.)

You just navigate to the URL you want:

   http://www.scipy.org/Cookbook/KDTree

This will show you a page saying:

"""
This page does not exist yet. You can create a new empty page, or use one of the
page templates. Before creating the page, please check if a similar page already
exists.

Create new empty page
"""

The latter is a link that you can click.

Looking at the other Cookbook page sources, I notice that you should add the
following to the bottom of your page to categorize it appropriately.

"""
----
  . CategoryCookbook
"""

Then put the link on the main Cookbook page (or do that first, then navigate
through the link to create the page).

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."