lacking follow-through

Asun Friere afriere at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 8 01:13:20 EDT 2008

On Sep 8, 7:00 am, castironpi <castiro... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am concerned by the lack of follow-through on some responses to
> recent ideas I have described.  Do I merely have a wrong understanding
> of group policy?

[snip]

Perhaps the wrong idea of what the group is.  I would have thought
that
if one had a sufficiently developed idea and wanted to have it /
formally/
rejected, rather than merely sniped at, then writting a PEP would be
more
apposite than posting to c.l.py.

It's fine to post your not sufficiently developed ideas here merely
have them discussed.  But I don't know what makes you feel that you,
or
your ideas, are /entitled/ to any response at all, much less
"follow-through."