how to protect the source

João Abrantes jepe_abrantes at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 07:02:58 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone.

I am building a client in python that will connect himself to a mysql
server with a certain username and password. I will compile this client
and turn him into a .exe . The thing is that I know that is possible to
get the source of the code back from an .exe and I don't want anyone to
know which username and password are they using because I don't want
them to access to the mysql server without my client. Do you have any
ideas of what can i do? Thanks!