curses.setsyx()?

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Thu Sep 25 02:39:24 EDT 2008

linkmaster032000 at gmail.com wrote:

>On Sep 23, 4:16 pm, brad.at.sch... at gmail.com wrote:

>> http://pastebin.com/m6413db1
>>
>> Run that and press 'n' key. It is supposed to move the cursor to 2,3
>> and it doesn't.

Of course it does.  It moves the cursor, then does an update, then
immediately calls draw.game, which redraws the screen and moves the cursor.
If you want curses.setsyx (or the equivalent and more mnemonic scr.move) to
leave the cursor somewhere, you can't draw more text afterward.
Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.