gplt from scipy missing ?

Ivan Reborin ireborin at delete.this.gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 07:44:41 EDT 2008

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 04:26:14 -0300, "Gabriel Genellina"
<gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

>I think scipy does not bundle plotting packages anymore - you may use
>whatever suits you, from other sources.
>Try matplotlib, see the wiki:
>http://wiki.python.org/moin/NumericAndScientific/Plotting

Hello Gabriel,
thank you for answering.

Unfortunatelly, I cannot change my plotting package, unless I indend
to change a lot of code that I'll be using in the future. I'm not a
programmer by trade, just a guy doing some calculations with already
written programms.

Do you know, by any chance, where one could get gplt separately, or
for example, get older versions of scipy ?
I'm using python 5.2.2.. If I install scipy for python 2.3. for
example (let's assume that one still has gplt in it) will it work ?

Best regards
Ivan