Gateway to python-list is generating bounce messages.

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Sep 10 13:51:28 EDT 2008

Could whoever is responsible for the gateway that is grabbing
my postings off of Usenet and e-mailing them out please fix the
headers in the mail messages so that I don't get the bounce
messages?

While you're at it, might as well fix it for everybody else
too. ;)

Its a bit rude to send out mass e-mail messages with headers
faked up so that the bounce messages go to somebody else.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! As President I have
                                  at               to go vacuum my coin