Not fully OO ?

Fri Sep 26 11:08:27 EDT 2008

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:00:59 +0200, Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:

> Patrick Mullen a écrit :
>> Depending on the scale of the website I am making, how much I care
>> about editing it in the future, and how much I just want to get
>> something up, I will occasionally use php.  And I am a self confessed
>> php hater :)  But it's generally the fastest way I know to get
>> something up.  So even terrible languages can have their uses!
>
> Sorry but I fail to see how it relates to the current thread ???

I think Patrick is responding to a comment from Tino Wildenhain:

[quote]
Well then it still depends on the perception of "job done". For example
PHP programmers would bet their soul that their language of choice is
exactly the right one to "get the job done."
[end quote]

Patrick, you will cause much less confusion if you quote relevant parts
of the text you are replying too.

--
Steven