SSH using PEXPECT

yellowblueyellow at gmail.com yellowblueyellow at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 18:21:02 EDT 2008

On Sep 10, 7:01 pm, Sean DiZazzo <half.ital... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 10, 6:04 pm, yellowblueyel... at gmail.com wrote:
>

> > Hey , I need toSSHinto a server .. (10.8.42.38) usingpexpectthe
> > username is 'admin' and password is 'abc123' so far i have the
> > following code
>
> > importpexpect
> > import sys
> > import time
> > import os
>
> > foo =pexpect.spawn('sshad... at 10.8.42.38')
> > ssh_newKey = 'Are you sure you want to continue connecting'
>
> > foo.expect = ssh_newKey
> > foo.send = 'yes'
> > foo.expect = 'password:'
> > foo.send = 'abc123'
>
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
>
> > does this look right?
I am using windows and for reason it wont let me use pexpect even tho
I have CYGWIN installed

I get the following error

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "new.py", line 1, in <module>
    import ssh_session
  File "C:\Python25\lib\ssh_session.py", line 7, in <module>
    from pexpect import *
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\pexpect.py", line 85, in
<module>
    support it. Pexpect is intended for UNIX-like operating
systems.""")
ImportError: No module named resource

any ideas?

Thanks
A critical module was not found. Probably this operating system does
not