Error importing mxTidy

Mike Hostetler mhostetl at otaku.freeshell.org
Sun Sep 7 09:00:19 EDT 2008

I built and installed mx-experimental 3.0.0 from source and it seemed to go
fine.  But when I try to import it, I get this:

localhost% python -c "import mx.Tidy"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
  File "mx/Tidy/__init__.py", line 7, in ?
    from Tidy import *
  File "mx/Tidy/Tidy.py", line 7, in ?
    from mxTidy import *
  File "mx/Tidy/mxTidy/__init__.py", line 7, in ?
    from mxTidy import *
ImportError: No module named mxTidy

This seems strange to me, since it found the mx.Tidy module but not the mxTidy
module underneath it.  But I guess I don't know how the mx-experimental classes
are put together, so I can't really guess what is happening.  Thus I am posting
here. :)

mhostetl at sdf.lonestar.org