pyprocessing/multiprocessing issue

Max Ivanov ivanov.maxim at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 18:26:28 EDT 2008

Good evening all.

I try to use pyprocessing (aka multiprocessing in 2.6) module in my
app, but run into problem. I use Pool and apply_async. It seems that
it couldn't unpickle function which i pass to it, it gives me
"AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'do'" error where
"do" is the name of dunction I pass to apply_async.

Code is better than words, so I put as smallest test-case I could imagine.

I suppose problem with different modules I use, becouse examples where
everything fit in one file works great.