[OT] Fwd: [XP] Test run times needed

Marco Bizzarri marco.bizzarri at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 13:59:53 EDT 2008

This is a little Off Topic, so, I ask forgiveness in advance.

I'm forwarding this message from Kent Beck from XP Mailing List. He's
asking for people to send execution times of unit tests. Even though
in the beginning of the mail he speaks about ant and xml formats,
actually, a simple text file with test name - execution time is more
than enough for doing some calculations.

Regards
Marco