Web programming in Python.

Kurda Yon kurdayon at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 19:51:07 EDT 2008

1. On my server (in my directory) I found "cgi-bin" subdirectory.

2. In the "cgi-bin" I have created a file "test.py".

3. In that file I put:
#!/usr/bin/python2.4 python
print "Hello, World!"
(I have checked, I have "/usr/bin/python2.4" directory.)

4. I give the following permissions to the "test.py":
-rwx---r-x

5. The "cgi-bin" directory has the following permissions:
drwx---r-x

6. In the "cgi-bin" I have created the ".htaccess" file which
contains:
Options +ExecCGI
AddHandler cgi-script .py

And it still does not work! If I try to see the page by my browser I
see:
Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.