Good programming style

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Mon Sep 15 00:46:38 EDT 2008

Grant Edwards <grante at visi.com> writes:

> On 2008-09-15, Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> > I think it's more important for Python library APIs to comply with
> > the Python coding guidelines (as specified in PEP 8) than to
> > comply with standards in other languages.
>
> I think the practical matter of being able to use existing
> documentation and examples

How are examples written in another language a "practical matter" for
using a Python library? Surely less "practical" than having one's
Python code base use a consistent style.

--
 \             “Dyslexia means never having to say that you're ysror.” |
  `\                                                        —anonymous |