sftp problem!

sa6113 s.payandeh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 04:02:42 EDT 2008

Dear Mike,
Thanks for your help, but I am new in paramiko,would you please help me
more?

May I connect to server by password insted of private key? How?
I used this code:
t.auth_password(username, password, event)
but I received this error :
paramiko.SSHException : No existing session

I think my problem is in authentication, Do you think I have to use pycrypto
module or something like that??

If not would you please tell me how should I precreate the key and ensure
the server
side has it in its authorized_keys? How do I share that as I mentioned it
before I am using two different platforms?

Thanks.