messages from pylint - need some reasoning

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Fri Oct 17 08:46:53 EDT 2008

GHUM <haraldarminmassa at gmail.com> writes:

> Who can give me some hints to improve my code

In addition to the responses you've already had, I would highly
recommend you get ahold of the book “Code Complete”, which gives
excellent, reasoned advice on how to perform the line-by-line craft of
programming.

Read it cover to cover, and you will not only improve your programming
skill, you will also be able to explain to yourself *why* some styles
are better than others.

--
 \      “It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his |
  `\   salary depends upon his not understanding it.” —Upton Sinclair, |