how to get the recipients addresses of an outlook mail in python...

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Oct 16 23:17:39 EDT 2008

venutaurus539 at gmail.com wrote:
> On Oct 16, 5:22 pm, Miki <miki.teb... at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>         Can some one help me in obtaining the set of recipients email
>>> addresses from an outlook mail? I tried various options like ...
>> message["To"]
>> message["Cc"]
>>
>> HTH,
>> --
>> Mikihttp://pythonwise.blogspot.com
>
> Thanks for your reply... Sorry , it didn't work...
>

> session = Dispatch("MAPI.session")
> session.Logon('outlook')  # MAPI profile name
> inbox = session.Inbox
> message = inbox.Messages.Item(i + 1)
> rec = message["To"]
> print rec
>
> I did some thing like the above code...it said the below error...
>  raise TypeError, "This object does not support enumeration"
> TypeError: This object does not support enumeration

This report is impossibly vague. If you really need help then please
take the trouble to provide *exactly* the code you used (pasting from
the actual program) and the full traceback. Otherwise we don't even know
which statement is going wrong, let alone how.

regards
 Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119