account balance checker

Support Desk support.desk.ipg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 13:20:14 EDT 2008

I was also looking at the ClientForm Library
http://wwwsearch.sourceforge.net/ClientForm/

 which can get me past the first username form, but I noticed it then goes
to a challenge question form and im not sure how to take the resulting for
and resubmit it with new information and then resubmit the resulting form
with the password