Using python22.dll with Python 2.5?

Diez B. Roggisch deets at nospam.web.de
Wed Oct 22 10:01:57 EDT 2008

Martin Schneider wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'd like to use the numpy library (which runs on Python 2.5) in the same
> project with another (mandatory) library which needs python22.dll. When
> I try to compile I get an error similar to "python22.dll not compatible
> with the current Python version."
>
> Has anybody an idea how to solve this?

There is no solution to the compilation problems. You can't just mix
arbitrary python dlls. If upgrading the mandatory library isn't possible,
you could think of using a RPC-mechanism or depending on the task of the
library the module subprocess to do whatever that library needs to do in a
python2.2.

Diez