[ANN]pygccxml - 1.0

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 01:10:38 EDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 7:08 PM, Matthieu Brucher
<matthieu.brucher at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Works for me:
>>
>> https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=118209&package_id=146545&release_id=634581
>
> Still does not ;) Only the pygccxml zip is available.

It is possible, that the old gccxml installer is available somewhere.
I suggest, not to use it:
* the gccxml version used is pretty old and was based on GCC 3.X.
possibly on 3.6. I don't remember the exact number. The new version is
based on GCC 4.2, which has much better C++ parser.
* the gccxml installer, it is just a Python script, I wrote, that
contains bug - it deletes directories. So you need to be very very
careful with it.

The bottom line - don't use it. It takes only 20 minutes to install
it, once you have its source code and cmake.

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding