Sending multi-part MIME package via HTTP-POST

Fri Oct 17 03:42:10 EDT 2008

In message
<0dfd122f-6cc6-47c5-9a7d-5c43ab7f40f9 at q9g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
squishywaffle at gmail.com wrote:

> On Oct 15, 2:42 am, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <l... at geek-
> central.gen.new_zealand> wrote:
>
>> In message
>> <62b84106-6f26-4e40-a9bf-95a193b6a... at m3g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
>>
>> squishywaf... at gmail.com wrote:
>> > ... but I'm getting a very vague server error message ...
>>
>> Which is?
>
> In this case it's not really something that will be readily recognized
> here, nor is it extremely helpful diagnostic-wise. This is the only
> debug output I can get from the logs or stdout:
>
> "Failed to parse content as JDF."

I may not recognize it, but I can Google:
<http://www.cip4.org/overview/what_is_jdf.html>.

Does the server log contain any more information? If not, is it possible to
increase the log verbosity level in the server?