Database GUI generation from schema

Peter Decker pydecker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 13:41:18 EDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Eric Wertman <ewertman at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Perhaps are you talking about dabo ?
>> http://www.dabodev.com
>
> Yes, that was it.  Thanks!  I was a little dissapointed to see that
> the wikipedia entry for that software was deleted.  Is dabo not widely
> used?

Depends on your definition of 'widely'.  :)

I know that there are several hundred subscribers to the dabo-users
list. Perhaps if you asked there you might get a better idea of just
how many people use Dabo.

I'm curious about the Wikipedia entry. I read the deletion page
arguments, but I don't know enough about how the editors decide these
things to comment. I wonder what it would take to get it restored?

-- p.d.